Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crawling Claw Pet


It does not snap fingers at the sound of Adams Family's theme... And about the beautiful ring it bears, we should alert: Beware, females of WoW, when a powerful, rich and evil warlock asks your hand in marriage. Maybe he does not want the rest of you to marry him... :D

Notes: There are various floating pieces here, be creative on how you will add them to the model...

Size: About 20 cm high
Difficulty: Hard (FLOATING PIECES!!)
Formats: PDO and PDF (Letter)

Download it HERE (MediaFire)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I've never heard of this. I quit WoW about two years ago though.

    Your blog is really getting me interested in papercrafts, I think I'll start with some simple stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wicked, be cool on the coffee table.

    ReplyDelete